Quick and easy battered chops
By admin www.wild-boars.info
The loins or backstrap or used for this dish.
* Remember the tips and trim all fat and gristle from the portions.
* Take the backstraps and slice it into 1/3 of an inch thick chops.
* Salt and pepper or season the chops to your liking.
* Prepare to dip the chops in one cup milk and one egg mixed together.
* The chops will then be placed and rolled in flour.
* Then drop them in some hot grease. Won't take long to cook if completely covered with grease, maybe 5 minutes.
* Cook till no red juices are left in the meat and the outside is browned.
* Serve with southern gravy, bread and vegetables.
To make it even quicker you can simply season the chops and drop them in a frying pan with bacon grease. Cook till slightly brown and serve same as above.